Monday, April 23, 2007

Dogwoods & Mom


I recently visited my parents in the deep south - usually my annual visits don't align with the dogwood blooms and I end up missing them. This visit was special not only for the full-bloom dogwoods - but spending time with my mom during our country road walks. The older we all get - the more simple and humble things I appreciate and enjoy! (I can actually say this after the 20 degree "artic freeze" blew through the Southeast and threatened the dogwood blooms a few days into my visit - but I got them on video with my mom for time immortal!)
Relax and listen to the birds!

It has been a little while since I got something up and posted! I have learned that I enjoy the video shooting process - but I'm slow with the edit and conversion process! Thank goodness I have a great video blogging and digital media instructor as Cheryl!


1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I really like this on, Calexi. You found a great solution for your mom not wanting to be on camera - shooting your shadows as you walk together was wonderful. It's just like being there! Great job.